Most of my life I’ve been called “Sunshine” by family, friends, and even strangers, I guess it’s because I am always smiling, great company and most times hilarious.
However I don’t find myself to be very inspiring or motivational, most times I’m a sarcastic turd so imagine my surprise when I was chosen for this award.
I want to thank LkGoodFeelGood for seeing something in me that I didn’t. You can visit Carries blog here and follow her journey in life while she battles having a chronic disease and does it like a boss.
Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the award in this post with a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for this award and give them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and or on your blog.
Here comes the questions.
- If you could be any animal, which one, and why? – Haven’t really given it much thought, I guess a cat since they eat, sleep, and poop all day. Sounds pretty amazing especially if you toss in some belly rubs.
- What is your favorite part about blogging? – Keeping everyone out there in the loop of what’s going on in my world.
- Who inspires you? They can living or dead, fictional or real. – This is a tough one, not sure if I have anyone.
- What do you do to recharge yourself from the pressures of life? – I don’t. I am always on the go, work then bowling, work then volleyball, work then bowling again, work then volleyball again and in between all that there’s usually something else. Just gave up our second job so add in working doubles in all of that too but I would have to say just sitting on the couch and watching TV is a good way to relax from the world.
- If you could go anywhere, do anything, where would you go and what would you do? – California to kidnap Jack Nicholson and do dirty things to him.
- What is the hardest part of blogging, in your opinion? – Finding the time and motivation to do it.
- What’s your ultimate favorite food? – Pizza also a huge fan of chips and queso.
- What’s your best piece of advise for life? – Advice I don’t follow myself, haha. Have no fear in doing what you want to do, what you love to do, who you want to become.
- What’s your perfect Friday night? Depends on the Friday, what’s going on and what mood I’m in. Haha. I like spending time with friends and family and or just going home and going to bed snuggled in between 3 cats and my husband.
- How long have you been blogging? – About 5 years I guess, wow seems longer than that.
- And finally, the age-old question… Coke or Pepsi? 😉 – I gave up pop drinking a long time ago with the occasional guzzle from my husbands glass. But before that and still to this day PEPSI!!
Now my turn to nominate 11 bloggers, I don’t even have that many friends but here we go.
- Kelly @ This Way and That Way
- Joey @ Life Got Me Like
- Kristin @ Slivers of Nature
- Chewie @ 406 Northlane
- Paul @ Paul Mcginley’s Life and Experience
- Brooklyn @ Just being Brooklyn
- Laura @ Diary of a Zombie Mum
- Frenchy @ Frenchy from the Block
- Jason @ 196 Trip
- Jen @ Why CLE
- Jennifer @ Elegant Living Everyday
And here are a set of new questions that I have personally made up and would love for you to answer, some are serious most are ridicules. Enjoy!
- Would you rather, barefoot step on a lego or a fresh dog turd and why?
- When is the perfect time for you to blog/vlog?
- Who would be better in bed, Batman or The Joker and why?
- What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?
- What motivates you in life?
- Share one embarrassing moment.
- Share one accomplishment.
- Post a picture of your silliest face.
- What calms you down when you’re upset?
- What’s something you still have from your childhood?
- Do you like peas?
I just want to say thanks, I’m not quite sure what the “SunShine” award actually is but you guys have interacted with me and at some point made me smile so I think that’s enough.
Don’t think you have to respond or even participate as there’s a good chance you’ve already done something like this or don’t have the time, I completely understand. I think it’s been over a month or so for me and I’m FINALLY just posting mine.
Thanks again and keep being YOU!