I saw this on Enele Ogah’s blog the other day, she encouraged me to fill it out. So here I am. It’s been a hot minuet since I’ve completed one of these bad boys, hope you enjoy.
What are you wearing?
- Blue hooded Adidas pullover, blue jeans with my blue Nike’s that have a hole in the toe that I am insecure about. That’s what I was wearing yesterday when I started this post, I am now wearing my dead grandpas favorite black and red flannel over a Cleveland Browns Shirt. The same blue jeans from yesterday because I suck at life, and a different pair of blue Nike’s.
Ever been in love?
Ever had a terrible breakup?
- Nope.. Well, there were shitty 2nd grade breakups that don’t count. My husband is my first real relationship and we are still going strong.
How tall are you?
- Tall isn’t a word I’m usually associated with. I think, 5’1″-ish
How much do you weigh?
- Well. If you must know. I have no clue at the moment. I usually fluctuate between short and stubby and short and chunky (135-155 lbs).
- Hells yeah. 3, wow. Soo many. My first one when I was 18 are music notes on the left side of my lower abdomen. My 2nd is a set of paw prints starting at the right top of my booty running up my lower back. Last but not least, I have a girl volleyball player on my right shoulder blade. I want more, I’d like to get a sleeve but I’m broke and very anal about picking the right tattoo.
- 6 in my right ear, 5 in my left.
OTP (One True Pairing: what’s your favorite fictional couple)
- Eh, don’t think I have one.
- I watch a shit ton of TV. Probably The Walking Dead, American Horror Story is right up there too.
- Maroon 5
- Alanis Morissette is not a band but she’s MY FAVORITE!!
Something you miss?
- My Grandma
- My cat Homer
- Carole, my mothers partner
- My Grandpa
- The relationship I once had with my mom.
- Having the time to read, play video games, and chill.
- Can’t think of a favorite but at the moment I am obsessed with Sia’s new Snowman song that just came out.
How old are you?
- 34 and still going…
- The naked lady (Virgo)
- Don’t think I have one.
- Actor: Jack Nicholson
- Actress: Whoopi Goldberg , though that was a million years ago and I’m not as obsessed as I was back then. I really like Melissa McCarthy now.
- Green – I also fancy green.
Loud music or soft?
- This is a weird question, both.
Where do you go/what do you do when you’re sad?
- Wherever I happen to be when I am sad. Life goes on.
How long does it take you to shower?
- When I shower? Ahhh, depends if I am washing my hair or how many cracks, crevices, and limbs I have to shave.
Ever been in a physical fight?
- ((Giggles)) – Giggling does not turn me on, I am just giggling at what actually turns me on. (Wouldn’t you like to know?)
- Know it alls
- People who are mean for no reason
- Dirty balls
The reason I joined YouTube?
- To make a name for myself, that’s going soo well.
Last thing that made you cry
- It was a TV show I think… no movie, it was the most current of The Planet of the Apes, cried three separate times I believe.
Last time you said you loved someone?
- Sometime today to my husband.
Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogging Name?
- GoneStalking. I stalk celebrities and blog about my experience. I got the name from Gone Fishing, you know the sign people would put in their doors at work when they are closed for the day. Thought it was nifty.
Last book you read?
The book you’re currently reading?
- Stephen Kings, Fire Starter. Started but haven’t gotten very far. Too busy to read. ((sad face))
- Don’t really have one. Under the Dome by Stephen King was really good.
Last show you watched
- Does kinda watching a show your husband was watching count? It was Green Arrow, the last one I purposely watched was I think… Family Guy.
Last person you talked to?
- My co-worker Mike.
The relationship between you and the person you last texted
- My boss. He’s a pretty sweet dude.
- Hmmm. I love food. Pizza is yummy, I like a good chicken burrito bowl, chips and queso are my weakness. Mostly anything with cheese.
Place you want to visit?
- Italy maybe.
Last place you were?
- I guess the Music Box Supper Club, last night stalking Jeff Daniels.
Do you have a crush?
Last time you kissed someone?
- This morning, no tongue action.
Favorite flavor of sweet?
- …Dark Chocolate.
What instruments do you play?
- Drums all day long.
- Guitar, I can pluck a few chords.
- Piano, I know like one song.
Favorite piece of jewelry?
- Not a jewelry gal. I guess my wedding ring.
Last sport you played?
Last song you sang?
- Jimmy Eat Word, Sweetness.
Favorite chat up line?
Have you ever used it?
Last time you hung out with anyone
- Last night, stalking in Downtown Cleveland.
What I like and dislike about Lagos
- I don’t know what this means.
Should parents always beat their children?
- Always is the key word here. Only when they deserve it and by beat.. I don’t mean punching them in the face 40 times. But if they act up, they need a good smack. Kids these days are out of control, they are tiny little evil killers.
Who should answer these questions next?